Salary: €60,000 - €84,000 NET + Accommodation + Travel
Rotation: 3 weeks in country, 1 week working from home
Job Ref: HH69897
An established and globally recognised specialist contractor is currently actively recruiting for a Project Planner to join their specialist data centre construction team to work on complex and challenging projects in Sweden.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Planner to further their career by working in the rapidly expanding data centre construction sector - this is a sector which has seen huge growth in recent years and shows no signs of slowing that growth in the foreseeable future.
Rotation every 3 weeks is on offer with 1-week remote working (giving the Project Planner 9 consecutive days at home!) for any Project Planner looking to rotate home. Accommodation and flights are covered in addition to the net basic salary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Project Planner
The Project Planner will have the following responsibilities:
- Engineering / construction / commissioning schedule development & maintenance
- Micro schedule development & maintenance
- Progress database development & maintenance
- Schedule progress updating, gathering data from multiple sources
- Progress reporting, milestone projections, and delay / float path analysis
- Earned value analysis
- Site progress verification
- Attending schedule meetings
- Liaising with client and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender schedules
- Preparation of histograms
- Resource / cash loading of schedules
- Providing data for payment applications
- Completing contract review reports
- Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports
Requirements of the Project Planner
The following will be expected of the Project Planner:
- 5+ previous experience of construction projects
- Third level degree in Engineering / Construction Management
- Proficient in the use of MS Project / Primavera / Asta planning software
- Proven experience working on a recent (in the last 5 years) data centre construction project
To apply for the position of Project Planner, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Sweden, €60000.00 - €84000 per annum + Accommodation and Travel
Project Planner Sweden Salary: €60,000 - €84,000 NET + Accommodatio...
Coventry, West Midlands, £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits including bonus
Project Manager A Senior Project Manager vacancy has become availab...
Swindon, Wiltshire, £90000 - £100000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus
Project Director One of the Midlands largest principle contractors ...
Junior Quantity Surveyor
Dublin, Republic of Ireland, £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Junior Quantity Surveyor Dublin Salary: €30,000 - €40,000 Job Ref: ...