Project Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Project Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonus & more|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 15:42|
Project Quantity Surveyor
Project Quantity Surveyor | Residential Developer | London
This is a Quantity Surveyor position with one of the UK's largest residential developers. Founded over 50 years ago, this company have grown from a regional housebuilder to a massive developer operating across a network of over 35 divisions.
This company are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their successful and growing commercial team within their London division. The commercial team is comprised of Estimators, Quantity Surveyors and Material Buyers - and has one objective: to deliver best quality homes, at the best possible cost.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on large, complex developments having a massive impact on the commercial success of each project. Initially you will be based out on site working on a large mixed use development which is set to last over 7 years with plans to build over 1500 residential units, a mixture of apartments/ penthouses (across high rise and low rise blocks) and townhouses, in addition to commercial and retail floor space.
Duties and responsibilities for this Project Quantity Surveyor positions:
The duties of the successful Quantity Surveyor may include but will not be limited to:
- Prepare tenders and procure sub-contractors inclusive of placing orders,
- Work closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor and assist in the commercial function and reporting for projects
- Monitoring build costs, reporting any savings and excesses as well as assist in the programming, monitoring and evaluation of Contractors.
- Payment of sub-contractors and the supply of goods and materials
- Evaluate and agree variations, instructions, prepare and agree final accounts with Sub Contractors.
- Monitor, reconcile and recharge any costs
- Review Sub Contract packages and agreement of each trade package
Requirements for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
- Qualified to HND level or higher
- Must have previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a housebuilder or a residential contractor
- Experience working on a large new build residential projects will be advantageous, ideally with elements of RC fame and traditional build.
- Previous experience running your own projects will be preferred.
- Good organisational skills
Remuneration for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Healthcare benefits.
- Annual bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
How to apply for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Project Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
West London | Project Quantity Surveyor | Developer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's