Project Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Project Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, healthcare, pension|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 10:06|
Project Quantity Surveyor
Up to £60,000 plus package | North West London | Developer
A developer who completed almost 18,000 homes last year alone are bringing on a dynamic Project Quantity Surveyor to initially work on high-spec residential schemes in North West London.
As Project Quantity Surveyor, you will become part of an established, renowned and expansive company with divisions nationwide, who are keen to take on ambitious individuals with a view to them becoming key members of their team for the foreseeable future.
You would initially be working across a residential scheme consisting of thousands of units, as well as retail and leisure space.
The perfect Project Quantity Surveyor will be dynamic, ambitious, and experienced in residential projects of substantial values for a developer or main contractor.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Quantity Surveyor:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve but may not be limited to:
- Prepare tenders and procure sub-contractors inclusive of placing orders,
- Work closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor and assist in the commercial function and reporting for projects
- Monitoring build costs, reporting any savings and excesses as well as assist in the programming, monitoring and evaluation of Contractors.
- Payment of sub-contractors and the supply of goods and materials
- Evaluate and agree variations, instructions, prepare and agree final accounts with Sub Contractors.
- Monitor, reconcile and recharge any costs
- Review Sub Contract packages and agreement of each trade package
Requirements for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must have UK experience working for main contractors or developers
- You must have experience as QS on projects with values exceeding £5m.
- You should be HNC qualified or higher in a relevant field
- You must have experience delivering projects within the residential sector
- You must be ambitious, articulate and confident in liaising with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £60,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Project Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's