Project Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Project Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 09:47|
Project Quantity Surveyor
South West London | up to £55,000| Contractor
A company who specialise in structural refurbishments and luxury high end residential finishing is looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor. Based in south west London the company have residential, heritage, retail and commercial projects all over the City.
With an orderbook continuing to grow and projects from tender, construction all the way to hand over, this company keen to find a Project Quantity Surveyor who is ready to hit the ground running on projects valued between £1m-£25m.
- Fitout projects in Harley Street
- Restoration and a basement extension in Convent Garden Market Place
- Working with high end retail brands like Luis Vuitton
- Restoration of The Royal Albert Hall which included specialist decoration finishes, tiling and plaster work
- Major renovation of a gallery at the British Museum
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work for a growing company, be the number 1 on smaller projects and the number 2, reporting to a Senior Quantity Surveyor on larger projects.
Requirements for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- 4 - 5 years' experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Sub-contractor or main contractor background
- Presentable and able to communicate clearly
- Experience with High end residential, fit out and structural refurbishment would be advantageous
Remunerations for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
How to apply for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Project Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
North Yorkshire, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €50000 per annum