Project Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Project Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 12:33|
Project Quantity Surveyor
Project Quantity Surveyor | South London | Developer
This Project Quantity Surveyor position is with a developer who deliver high quality residential-led, mixed-use developments across London and internationally. This company have a large presence within the rapidly expanding build to rent market in the capital and they are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to work on one of their four large scale developments in the city.
Initially, the successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be working on phase one of a large mixed-use development in South London, this phase will be building 250 units across two blocks (6 & 16 floors) along with retail floor space. On this project, the successful candidate will be working alongside another Project Quantity Surveyor and two Assistant Quantity Surveyors and will be jointly responsible for leading this phase to completion.
Requirements for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have at least 5+ years UK experience working as a QS
- Experience working on new build projects with exposure to JCT form of contract.
- Ideally have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or a relevant degree
- Previous experience working for a residential developer or residential main contractor
- Experience working on a large new build residential projects will be advantageous, ideally with elements of RC fame.
- Previous experience running your own projects will be preferred.
- Good organisational skills
Remuneration for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Car / travel allowance
- Healthcare benefits.
- Annual bonus.
- Pension scheme.
How to apply for this Project Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Project Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
South London | Project Quantity Surveyor | Developer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oldbury, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£300.00 - £301 per day
€55000 - €70000 per annum + Package
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus