Project Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Project Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2018 15:53|
Project Quantity Surveyor GW654881
Join a dynamic and rapidly growing construction company
Location: North West London
Salary/Package: Up to £65K plus generous benefits
- Generous bonus scheme
- First class training and support
- Great potential for personal development and genuine fast-tracked promotion opportunities.
I have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join a growing and forward thinking Construction Company in their major projects team. My client has a multitude of projects across London at present, ranging across residential, commercial and education sectors.
We are looking for a driven, diligent and hard-working Project Quantity Surveyor to work as part of a team on a large residential projects across London (most of these being in north London).
The Project Quantity Surveyor Role:
Based in the North West London office and working on sites across North and Central London. The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining a friendly team to manage all commercial / Quantity Surveying aspects of the project from start to finish.
Required experience for the Project Quantity Surveyor:
- 5-10 years UK Quantity Surveying experience dependent on what level you are joining at.
- You must have experience as the No.2 Quantity Surveyor on various construction projects.
- Experience working on residential developments is essential.
- You must come from a main contractor or a developer background.
- Preferably you will have experience in top tier contractors or large residential developers.
- Relevant degree or HND is beneficial
- You must be self-sufficient and have exposure to pre and post contract duties.
This role offers you the friendly family feel of a small business while also being part of a growing construction company while working on a diverse range of projects, differing in size and client.
Great company. Exceptional Projects and untold amounts of opportunity. Please get your applications in ASAP. Project Resource are also offering a referral bonus of £250 for anyone who can pass me the details for a suitable Project Quantity Surveyor who then goes on to get the job, please pass all names to Greg Wills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Quantity Surveyor
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£300 - £350 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare