Proposal Coordinator / Document Controller
My client is looking for an ambitious character who is driven and looking for a unique opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have some experience within marketing and ideally some submissions experience. You will be working with the Director of a business unit and will be responsible for supporting in Bid and Tender work.
This is a position within the construction industry and offers that chance of a very long and prosperous career with one of the top tier main contractors in the UK.
The right person will be given the opportunity to progress as the team develops.
- Support business development function with specific research projects as required
- Maintenance of bid server folders containing the information necessary for each bid such as company accounts polices and photographs
- Co-ordinating diaries and administrative tasks for the Director
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified (English or construction/engineering related discipline preferred) or relevant experience
- Ability to prepare high quality written material
- Experience of presentation, publishing or graphics software useful
- Experience and knowledge of the Microsoft suite of software
- This role would be suited to an experienced Bid Co-ordinator, writer or recent graduate keen to develop their existing skills to suit specifics of the role
The successful candidate will be paid circa £28,000 plus benefits.
If this is something of interest, please call to discuss.
If you would like more information on the position or any other vacancy please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.