Public Liason Officer
|Job Title:||Public Liason Officer|
|Salary:||£150 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 11:27|
Community Liaison Coordinator
A highly successful Infrastructure and Civil Engineering contractor is currently seeking a Community Liaison Coordinator to join their business. This contractor has 4-5 years' worth of work secured and are a cash rich business. The works are HS2 and is to be based in Banbury
Community Liaison requirements
The main purpose of this role is to manage communications with clients, stakeholders and the general public, using all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of the business.
Main Duties will be similar to / include the following:
- Dealing with Stakeholders and advising them of upcoming works
- Stakeholder Management
- Monitoring complaint data to identify trends and logging complaints on a monthly basis
- Communication with internal and external clients, PR and JCE senior management
- Attend and contribute to regular process meetings with the project team
- Compilation of monthly reports
- Organisation of regular public exhibitions
- Organising and undertaking newsletters and press releases
- Going on site visits and taking site photos
- Having involvement of insurance claims
- Investigate and possibly implement social media sources as a method of communication with
- the public affected by the scheme
- Involvement with partnering workshops
- Liaison with local schools including arranging presentations and events
- Preparing for and assisting in the hosting of Considerate Contractors scheme audits
- Development of social value initiatives
Community Liaison Office remuneration
Temp to Permanent ideally: To discuss depending on experience
Location: Banbury Based
Works Manager Application Process
If you would like more information on the Community Liaison Coordinator position please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.