Purchase Ledger Clerk
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Clerk|
|Salary:||£12 - £15 per hour + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 13:48|
Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
Duration: 2 months
Rate: To discuss on application per hour , based on 40 hour week
A top main contractor is seeking additional support in their Finance division for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk. You will be a proactive individual who is confident.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Process for payment purchase ledger invoices and credit notes efficiently & accurately onto our account's software, checking they match the purchase order and have a valid delivery note
- Processing staff expenses in line with our expense policy
- Maintaining strong relationships with the buying team, site personnel and suppliers
- Reconciliation of supplier statements as well as email or phone for credit notes and copy delivery notes
- Set up new suppliers, check insurances are up to date and that labour agencies are fully compliant
- Understand how CIS works and which VAT codes to use, including how to deal with VAT on EU invoices
- Accurately file invoices and delivery notes and general archiving of invoices as required
- Be confident on how to get information from the accounting system to enable you to answer questions about site costs or supplier payments
- Prioritise workload to meet deadlines and assist others in the team so that the team meets the deadline
- Scanning & copying invoices over to sites as and when requested
- Other Ad Hoc duties as requested by your line manager
If this is something of interest please email your email@example.com with you availability and rate expectations.
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business