|Job Title:||QA Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Woodall|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 09:31|
Quality Control Engineer Required
To deliver Quality Control tunnel fit-out systems of CRL central section (Tunnel ventilation, track, OHLE, Lighting, Cable routing, Fire Main, Drainage, etc.) from Westbourne Park to Abbey Wood and Stepney Green junction to Pudding Mill Lane. The central section counts 9 stations, 5 portals and 5 shafts with which ATC have to coordinate their works during the construction/installation stages in full compliance with the CDM regulation. Other systemwide equipment such as the signalling, platform screen door and communication systems will be installed by other contractors in the tunnel; these works will need to be integrated with C610 works.
Purpose of the job;
- Crossrail Limited (CRL) to undertake the design, construction and commissioning of the Crossrail Systems : OHLE ( C610).
- Member of the Project Electrification team, manages all quality related parts of the C610 OHLE installation activities with the objective to respect and to optimize the QCD commitments (Quality Cost and Delivery time).
Main duties and responsibilities will include;
Based upon project strategy, guidelines and targets defined for Electrification activities by the Electrification Project Manager in coordination with the Project Quality Manager (PQM), the QC / Field engineer OHLE shall, within Electrification perimeter:
- Attend site inspections and internal surveillances
- Provide feedback to Quality Manager to raise NCR and advising about CAR and follow up to satisfactory closure.
- Preparing Punch List (ROWL) and creating register, tracking the actions and ensuring their follow-up up to satisfactory closure.
- Raising site observations, communicating with Design, tracking the register, and ensuring their follow-up to satisfactory closure.
- In coordination with the QM; review method statements, preparing ITPs and check sheets, consolidate all installation quality records.
- Follow up site (tunnel) installation compare to drawings, tracking the installation register regarding the quantity of used material per area in the tunnel such as cable, steel structures etc. in coordination with Yard Manager.
- Ensure about Material Approvals according to requirements, before the installation
- In coordination with Quality Administrator Controller, to ensure the latest drawings and document being used at site.
- Tracking the red lines, as-builds and the register.
- Ensure the implementation and the respect of QA/QC procedures.
- Ensure the implementation of the IFC management procedures
- Ensure a smooth communication between design, procurement, construction and T&C teams
- Manage the CONQ process.
- Assist the PQM in the interfaces with the Client and supervise on quality issues and address satisfactorily their concerns
- Bridge subcontractor quality procedures with Electrification requirements, lead and monitor subcontractors on quality aspects.
- Ensure reporting on quality aspects for Crossrail Client and internal purposes (Monthly Reports, etc)
- Contribute to return on experience for Electrification platforms
- Chartered Mechanical / Electrical Engineer or similar education level
- Experience in Quality Management and /or Quality Control and/or Quality Surveillance
- Knowledge in relationship with clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Previous experience on OHLE Works
- Organized and Rigorous
- Good reporting skills
- Team orientated
- Dynamic and Proactive
- Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Up to £0.00 per annum
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £70000 per annum