Salary: €45,000 - €60,000 + accommodation, travel, and living allowance
Job Ref: HH70135
A reputable main contractor is seeking an experienced QA/QC Engineer / Supervisor to join their team in the Netherlands to work on a hyper-scale data centre construction project. The QA/QC Engineer will assist and oversee all aspects of the Quality Process on a hyper-scale data centre construction project.
This exciting QA/QC Engineer opportunity is offered on a rotation basis where every 2 weeks, the contractor will pay for your flights back home for a weekend. On top of basic salary, the QA/QC Engineer will be given a rotation package which covers accommodation, in country travel, return flights, and a living allowance (circa €700 net per month).
The responsibilities of the QA/QC Engineer
The roles of the QA/QC Engineer will be:
- Assist and support the QA/QC Manager to achieve the contract QA/QC objectives
- Support implementation of the quality vision, goals and strategies.
- Identify, support production of the quality department contractual and company deliverable
- Verify implementation of contractual requirements
- Work with commercial/procurement to ensure QA/QC requirements are within the applicable Purchase Order/Contract.
- Review, endorse, and monitor Vendor/Contractors deliverables
- Review of all applicable vendor/subcontractor documentation.
- Review Inspection and test Plans
- Support the implementation of project procedures and processes Implementation.
- Oversee Contractor's quality related documentation. Ensuring this meets the specification requirements.
- Plan and perform quality audits and assessments of the vendor/contractor and their subcontractors.
- Plan and perform Internal audits at key stages of work delivery.
- Raise non-conformances when out of specification requirements are identified and support resolution and close out.
- Report non-conformances and corrective actions with documented evidence and recommendations for satisfactory resolution.
- Review project deliverables to ensure QA/QC requirements have been incorporated e.g. Work and test packs.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports and managed KPI information.
The skills of the QA/QC Engineer
The QA/QC Engineer should have the following skills:
- At least 3 years within a QA/QC-based role on large scale projects
- Experience within data centre construction is ideal, but experience working on other technical projects will also be beneficial
- Mechanical or Electrical biased, with an understanding of CSA packages
- An Engineering background with experience in both an office and site-based environment
- Understand design drawings
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal to all levels of staff
To apply for the position of QA/QC Engineer, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an eQA/QC and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
South London, London, Up to £40000.00 per annum
Quality Engineer A specialist rail and civil engineering company is...
North London, London, Up to £40000.00 per annum
Section Engineer A specialist rail and civil engineering company is...
Southampton, Hampshire, £0.00 - £300 per day
Site Engineer - Southampton I am currently working with a prestigio...
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, Up to £45000.00 per annum
Site Engineer - Permanent Role Location: Midlands - Initially Rugby...