Job Reference: JR70759
Salary: €90,000-€100,000 + Accommodation and Allowance
QA/QC Lead Job Profile:
A tier-1 Contractor is looking for a QA/QC Lead to join their team working on a hyperscale data centre construction project. This position is to be based in Denmark and will require the successful QA/QC Lead to remain in-country for the full two years of the project (excepting holiday).
This position is to work on a hyperscale data centre upgrade project lasting at least two years.
QA/QC Lead Key Activities
The successful QA/QC Lead will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Management, implementation, and maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001
- Develop quality plans, manuals, documents, and systems
- Review specifications to identify all inspections & test requirements and develop Project inspection and test plans
- Training all Project personnel in Contractor's Project QA/QC plan.
- Work with our Client to ensure that their Quality standards & procedures are successfully submitted, approved & implemented against agreed timelines
- Completion of Audits
- Advise Management on QA issues
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked prior to final handover
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the client, subcontractors & suppliers
- Documents Control - Reviewing and revising documentation to incorporate changes to company policies and objectives, in order to stay in line with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Reporting and ensuring that the current QA/QC procedures used on projects are standardised and integrated into the Company QA/QC Manual.
- Review of all applicable vendor/subcontractor documentation.
- Carrying out off-site factory / prefabrication audits (source inspection) as required by Contractor's Project QA/QC plan and the Contract Documents.
- Utilise SAP, Eida, Procore, BIM 360 Field and other software management systems to carry out duties
- When necessary perform Root cause analysis (RCA) on significant Project events or issues. Share all RCAs with all appropriate Project personnel
- All other duties associated with this role
QA/QC Lead Specification
The following will be required of the QA/QC Lead:
- Prior experience working on data centre construction projects is strongly preferred
- Prior experience working for a main contractor or M&E contractor
QA/QC Lead Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful QA/QC Lead will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field
- Preferably trades or engineering background
To Apply for the position of QA/QC Lead, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.