Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 / €69773 - €81402
Benefits: Accommodation, travel, living allowance
Rotation: 3 weeks on (6 days, Sunday off) / 1 whole week off
Job Ref: HH678319
A large multinational main contractor is seeking an experienced QA/QC Manager to join their team in Sweden working on a hyper-scale data centre project. The QA/QC Manager will oversee all aspects of the QA/QC process. This role is ideal for someone with a wealth of QA/QC experience within the data centre sector.
This is a great chance to join a growing main contractor throughout the data centre industry. The company is after someone already in Sweden ideally, however, they are willing to offer rotation back to the UK to the right QA/QC Manager. In addition to this, accommodation and flights are covered as well as a daily living allowance when in country.
The responsibilities of the QA/QC Manager
The roles of the QA/QC Manager will be:
- Understand and relay the quality requirements from the contractor to staff
- Consistently address all quality related issues to improve client relationships
- Communicate with the auditing team when introducing project quality plans and procedures
- Coordinate from inception to maintenance of inspections and test programs on a case by case basis
- Manage witness points/inspections to the standards of the project contract
- Resolve all quality matters from the project management and project supervisor levels
- Good document practice and technical reviews to ensure project deliverable requirements are being met
- Collating all quality records and coordinate handover to the client
The skills of the QA/QC Manager:
The QA/QC Manager should have the following skills
- At least 5 years within a quality-based role
- Experience within data centre construction (ideally within the last 3 years)
- CSA (Civils, Structural, and Architectural) or M&E (Mechanical and Electrical) backgrounds
- Ideally Bachelor's degree however working experience in a QA/QC role will be considered.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal to all levels of staff
To apply for the position of QA/QC Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
City of London, London, £70000 - £80000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance
QA/QC Manager Sweden Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 / €81402- €93282 Ben...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Commerical Manager I am working on behalf of a well-established awa...
City of London, London, £60000 - £70000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance
QA/QC Manager Sweden Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 / €69773 - €81402 Be...
City of London, London, £60000 - £80000 per annum + £5,000 Car Allowance + Bonus + Pens + H/C
Cost Manager City of London Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + car allowan...