|Job Title:||QA/QC Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 09:53|
Rotation: 10 days in country, 4 days home
Job Ref: HH68254
A large main contractor is seeking an experienced QA/QC Manager to join their team in the Netherlands on a hyper-scale data centre project. The QA/QC Manager will oversee all aspects of the QA/QC process.
This is a great chance to join a reputable main contractor within the construction industry and join their growing data centre division. The contractors are offering rotation back to the UK on a 10/4 basis (10 days in country, 4 days back home). I addition to your salary, accommodation and a living allowance will be provided.
The responsibilities of the QA/QC Manager
The roles of the QA/QC Manager will be:
- Understand and relay the quality requirements from the contractor to staff
- Consistently address all quality related issues to improve client relationships
- Communicate with the auditing team when introducing project quality plans and procedures
- Undertaking all responsibilities for the QMS (Quality Management System)
- Ensuring compliance is kept up to standard for the QMS
- Coordinate from inception to maintenance of inspections and test programs on a case by case basis
- Manage witness points/inspections to the standards of the project contract
- Resolve all quality matters from the project management and project supervisor levels
- Preparation of status reports for the directors
- Good document practice and technical reviews to ensure project deliverable requirements are being met
- Collating all quality records and coordinate handover to the client
- Ensuring audits are regularly carried out and reporting to the senior management team
The skills of the QA/QC Manager
The QA/QC Manager should have the following skills:
- At least 3 years within a quality-based role on large scale projects.
- Experience within data centre construction is ideal, but experience working on other technical projects will also be beneficial
- CSA (Civils, Structural, Architectural) bias.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal to all levels of staff.
To apply for the position of QA/QC Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's