|Job Title:||QA/QC Manager|
|Location:||Frankfurt am Main, Hessen|
|Salary:||€70000 - €80000 per annum + €28,000 Allowance, Accommodation, Travel|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 14:58|
Job Reference: JR190138
Salary: €70,000 - €75,000 + €28,000 Allowance + Accommodation and Travel
QA/QC Manager Job Profile:
A tier-1 main contractor is looking for a QA/QC Manager to join their team working on data centre construction projects. This position is to be based in Frankfurt on a rotation basis.
Rotation will be provided on a two-week basis with two weeks being spent in-country followed by a long weekend back at home.
QA/QC Manager Key Activities
The successful QA/QC Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Management, implementation, and maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001
- Develop quality plans, manuals, documents, and systems
- Work with our Client to ensure that their Quality standards & procedures are successfully submitted, approved & implemented against agreed timelines
- Completion of Audits
- Advise Management on QA issues
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked prior to final handover
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the client, subcontractors & suppliers
- Documents Control - Reviewing and revising documentation to incorporate changes to company policies and objectives, in order to stay in line with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Reporting and ensuring that the current QA/QC procedures used on projects are standardised and integrated into the Company QA/QC Manual.
- Review of all applicable vendor/subcontractor documentation.
- Utilise SAP, Eida and other software management systems to carry out duties
- All other duties associated with this role
QA/QC Manager Specification
The following will be required of the QA/QC Manager:
- Prior experience working on data centre construction projects is desired
- Prior experience working for a main contractor or M&E contractor
QA/QC Manager Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful QA/QC Manager will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field
- Preferably trades or engineering background
To Apply for the position of QA/QC Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's