Quality Assurance Lead
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Lead|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€75000 - €95000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 12:48|
Quality Assurance Lead
Salary: €75,000 - €95,000
Job Ref: HH77794
My client is looking for a positive, energetic Quality Assurance leader to join the QA team to head up, implement and improve civil, structural, and architectural (CSA) Quality Assurance measures across this specialist contractor within the critical systems sector.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Lead:
As Quality Assurance Lead, you will be reporting to the Group Design, Innovation and Quality Manager your role will include but not be limited to the following activities;
- Work closely with all Business Units & support function directors & management to ensure the highest standards of CSA performance, deliverables, and value engineering is achieved.
- Head up, mentor and monitor the CSA activities of all CSA staff.
- Build the CSA team in conjunction with Project requirements.
- While the position is a head office support role the CSA QA lead will be required to travel approximately 50% of his/her time to all locations where Mercury is currently operating.
- Ensure all CSA QA processes are accurate and up-to-date for all Geographical locations.
- Provide valued input throughout all phases of a project from tender to handover.
- Support the coordination, monitoring & inspection of work on-site, in compliance with the contract, design drawings, specifications, regulations & standards.
- Provide documented findings on conformance and non-conformance to management.
- Review contract documents, design drawings and specifications to maintain familiarity and ensure operational business units and support functions have a full understanding of the requirements of all real & relevant CSA practices, relevant project documentation & employers' requirements.
- Conduct project observations and spot-checks of work in progress, checking compliance, identifying & documenting any non-compliant practices and coordinating closure in line with approved methods and best practice.
Required Skills of the Quality Assurance Lead
The Quality Assurance Lead should have the following characteristics:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the construction sector.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional quality control/quality assurance experience.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, or other relevant degree.
- Chartered Engineering in either Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Demonstrate practical on-site experiences in CSA works of both a temporary and permanent nature.
- Demonstrated a high level of organizational, construction inspection, and record-keeping skills with an ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of industry QA standards, procedures, and processes.
- Leadership ability (team building, coaching, mentoring, change management, advising
- Multi-tasking ability (prioritize, organize, schedule work)
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business