Quality Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + car/allowance,pension,healthcare,holidays|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2017 09:26|
National Quality Manager required for large scale Blue Chip company
I am currently working with a £1bn turnover construction contractor who are seeking a National Quality Manager to join their expanding operations team. This is a highly influential role and will see you report directly into the Board of Directors regarding standards, quality and consistency across the business.
The role will involve creation and maintenance of company recording procedure, process documentation and evidence of quality & consistency to prospective clients. You will work from any of their several national bases or from home if necessary, and the role will involve national travel as and when required.
This opportunity is huge for any proven Quality Managers who have experience working for massive multi-faceted companies on a national basis. You will enter the company at a senior level and will have an influence on company direction as you consult with and report into the board around the company's suitability to potential new sectors and opportunities.
As the successful Quality Manager you will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £90,000
- Competitive benefits package incl. car / allowance + holiday + pension
- Opportunity to join a multi-national company at a senior level
- Access to senior positions across the company
As the successful Quality Manager you will:
- Have at least 10 years' in a Quality Manager position for a national company
- Preferably have experience for a construction, civil engineering OR industrial company
- Have a professional or academic qualification of degree level or equivalent
- Have the ability to travel nationally as required
- Be a professional individual with excellent communication skills, capable of working with colleagues from board of directors to lower level staff
- Have a desire to help develop the business positively and an understanding of your vital role in this process
This is a fantastic highly paid opportunity for any experienced Quality Managers to join a highly regarded and recognised company in an influential position. If you are interested in the role then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike Crosson on 0161 2411222. We will respond within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holiday
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,hc,holidays
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holiday
£50000.00 - £57000.00 per annum + package