Quality Control Inspector
|Job Title:||Quality Control Inspector|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2018 14:51|
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits package
Company: Award Winning Contractor
My client is an Award-Winning contractor that is currently looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join their West Midlands division.
The role will involve inspecting / checking quality of projects and providing reports to Project Managers and board level Directors to ensure a high standard of work.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally Midlands based as project locations are West Midlands
- Main contractor background
- Stable employment history
- Technical / trades background
- Previously held the role of site manager or clerk of works
- Site based role so someone who is happy to travel
- Ideally worked on projects within High Spec Residential, Student Accommodation Sectors
- SMSTS and CSCS card holder
- First aid at work
- HND Building or similar in a relevant subject
Why Should I Apply?
- The culture is relaxed and informal with an open-door policy and big teamwork ethic.
- They have excellent staff retention and promote from within where possible
- Strong pipeline of work secured for 2018
- Potential career progression beyond this position.
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #65765. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.projectresource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's