|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€60000 - €70000 per annum + living allowance + accommodation + travel|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 14:00|
Job Reference JR70135
Salary €60,000 - €70,000 + living allowance, flights, accommodation, travel
Rotation One long weekend in every two weeks
A multinational main contractor specialising in the construction of data centres is seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team in Amsterdam.
This a great opportunity to gain experience in a rapidly growing sector which shows no signs of slowing down with a contractor who has a full order book of work and offers great progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer
Reporting to the Group Design, Innovation and Quality Manager your role of the Quality Engineer will entail, but not be limited to the following activities:
- Work closely with all Business Units & support function & management to ensure the highest standards of Quality is achieved.
- Conduct project audits & reports checking quality management systems & certification compliance, identifying & documenting any deficiencies and coordinating closure in line with approved methods and best practices.
- Review quality documentation develop work instruction/standard operating procedures.
- Provide documented findings on conformance and non-conformance to management.
- Support the implementation of quality procedures and processes.
- Prepare reports & KPI's for Management.
- Maintenance & upkeep of detailed records.
- Continuous improvement initiatives and activities as and when required
- All other duties associated with this role.
Qualifications and Key Criteria of the Quality Engineer
The below will be required of the Quality Engineer:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in the construction sector.
- Degree in Quality, Engineering or other relevant degree.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of industry QA standards, procedures, and processes.
- Multi-tasking ability (prioritize, organize, schedule work).
Desirable Skills of the Quality Engineer
The ideal Quality Engineer will have the following skills:
- Degree in Quality, Engineering or other relevant degree
- Industry recognized qualification in Quality Assurance
- BIM 360 experience