|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£33 - £34 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Hardy|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2017 14:42|
Who are we looking for?
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
* An understanding of the importance of Quality work, materials and methods in today's highly commercial and demanding environment.
* An ability to articulate problems, assess and generate reports and train others on quality related matters
* Both technical construction process knowledge and commercial awareness with experience of dealing with the supply chain at all levels.
* Ability to work closely with colleagues and be a team player as well as being self-motivating to meet targets and deadlines.
* Proficiency in the use of IT systems, including Word and Excel as well as the companies own internal Intranet and web-based systems.
* A suitable design consultancy or construction related qualification
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
£52000 - £56000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Package
West Midlands, England
Up to £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package