|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 12:08|
Quantity Surveyor | Contractor | Central London
This is an opportunity to join a market leading and globally recognised consultancy as a Quantity Surveyor, where you will focus on delivering construction services from a consultancy based environment.
You will work on a diverse range of projects including roll out/multi-site programmes, dynamic and complex fit outs and key client schemes, in the UK and abroad.
The applying Quantity Surveyor must have previous client facing experience as in this role you will work with high profile clients directly to manage expectations to ensure projects are delivered within time and budget.
Requirements for the right Quantity Surveyor:
- Proven working experience in on site project delivery
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Strong commercial awareness, including numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of relevant software (excel + planning tools)
- Exemplary communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Extensive client facing experience
- High understanding of construction processes
- Strong contractual knowledge
- Ability to manage others
Remuneration for the right Quantity Surveyor:
- Car/travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position for immediate consideration:
Email Mathew Trussler on email@example.com or call 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource has been sourcing Quantity Surveyors since 2002. Call us today to discuss this or any other of the 100s of job we have, or hiring needs you may have.
Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits