|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 15:01|
One of the UK's largest construction companies is in search of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on prestigious infrastructure projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join and be part of a tier one contractor. They will consider an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who has new build highways and infrastructure experience.
The project is based in Milton Keynes and all work is within the local region so there isn't extensive travelling involved.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Proven success as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment
- Have experience working on highways projects.
- Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
- The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
- Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
- Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
- Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
- Target cost experience is essential.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40 - £45,000
Location: Milton Keynes
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday allowance
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
South East London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
West London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus