|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 17:40|
£40,000 - £55,000 plus package DOE
We are looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join one of the UK's leading specialist drywall and facades contractors. The role will be office based in Bexley with visits to sites in London when needed; you will be working closely with Tier 1 Main Contractors and leading Developers.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working as part of a commercial team, under a Senior QS on several large projects in London. You will gain great exposure to large construction projects and what it's like working alongside some of the biggest and reputable construction companies in the UK.
Quantity Surveyor criteria:
- HNC/D or Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 4 years experience in the UK construction market
- Main contractor or sub-contractor background is preferred
- Experience on Drywall and Facades packages would be ideal.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You must be proactive and hard working
- You must be able to work as part of a team
What's on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum DOE
- Competitive benefits package
- Generous bonus on offer
- Frist class training and support
This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to gain some top class training from experience construction professionals. The team is bubbly, friendly and committed which makes for a brilliant working environment for anyone looking to develop their skills as a Quantity Surveyor.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
South East London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
West London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
£275 - £325 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus