|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 15:03|
Project Quantity Surveyor
£55,000 plus car allowance and package
Based in Goudhurts, Kent
We are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join one of the market leading Residential Developers in the UK construction industry. The role offers you first class training and development to progress you up to senior ASAP while also giving you a site-based appointment from day 1!
The Project Quantity Surveyor role:
We have a site based in Goudhurst, Kent which will be your place of work until project completion. You will be supporting the Senior QS on site to take the residential project through to handover, you will be the No.2 on site.
Criteria for a Project Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum of 4 years Quantity Surveying experience in the UK
- Residential project experience is essential
- Main Contractor or Developer background is a must
- You should be component in running your own smaller projects
- Were looking a clear communicator who can deal with clients
What's on offer for the right Project Quantity Surveyor:
- £55,000 salary DOE
- Project running to November 2020
- Pension (post 6 month probation).
- Health Care (post 6 month probation).
- Car allowance £5k per annum
- Potential for discretionary performance related bonus after first 12 months.
This is a great step for a Project Quantity Surveyor who is looking to gain more autonomy and responsibility surrounding your own projects. The right Project Quantity Surveyor will quickly progress up the ladder with a business who are booming in terms of projects right now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
£40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension & more
South East London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package