|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2017 13:00|
Salary: Circa £45,000-65,000K depending on experience with a generous benefits package
Location: Central London
We have an excellent opportunity for Quantity Surveyor to join an industry leading multi-disciplinary consultancy at their offices in Central London.
My client are currently looking for an Intermediate to Senior Surveyor, with a minimum of 4 years' experience working as a PQS. The ideal candidate will be more interested in running projects than managing a team.
The consultancy do not work in sector teams so the candidate will be given a variety of projects to work on i.e. commercial, university buildings etc. this is a great way of gaining experience across different sectors.
- Expertise in administering high value, multi-disciplinary construction project work packages / contracts utilising forms of contract such as the NEC3 suite.
- Experience in one or more of these sectors is essential: Commercial/Office, education, mixed use, residential or interior/fit out.
- Demonstrable track record in managing projects and varied contracts from a quantity surveying perspective in a consultancy/PQS environment.
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying or other relevant business discipline.
- Professional qualification and/or membership of the RICS or other relevant Chartered Institute would be an additional advantage.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of Senior Management and Stakeholders
- Expert analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decisions and reporting findings back to Clients and Internal Stakeholders.
- To provide competent and professional quantity surveying expertise.
Why it's a great opportunity for you
- Very competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- Dynamic challenging job
- The level of responsibility will be very much in line with the candidate's capabilities
- Personal development including encouragement to take courses which will further progress employees within their role and career
- Excellent retention rates
- Internal recruitment and promotion is commonplace
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£250 - £300 per day
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Bury, Greater Manchester
£200.00 - £260 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£250 - £300 per day
£35000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare