|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus,benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 18:09|
Project Quantity Surveyor
South east London
£60,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a nationally rcongised construction project in south east London. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining as the No.2 on site, working closely with the Surveying Team Leader and Managing Quantity Surveyor to see the development through to completion.
The role is with a market leader in residential development across the south with a presence in London. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be walking onto a project that still has years to run, just a stone's throw away from another major development which is only just coming out of the ground…. That's over 10 years of guaranteed project work!
Remuneration for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Up to £60,000 salary
- Car / travel allowance
- Additional benefits (healthcare, Pension, life insurance etc)
Criteria for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Residential project experience is essential
- Developer background preferred but Main Contractor will also be considered
- Proven success managing your own smaller projects as a Quantity Surveyor is ideal.
- Ideally you will have experience on residential projects over £50m
- Strong skills of communication
- You will need to be able to work under pressure
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming Quantity Surveyor to gain some first class training while also adding flagship developments onto the CV