|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Airth|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 13:40|
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Package: Up to 45,000 DOE
Consultant: Sophie Airth
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to take ownership of one Manchester most anticipated projects in the North west. This position can offer a real chance for personal progression and development with a leading main contractor.
Responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
· Undertaking site visits.
· Client facing with negotiation duties.
· Validating subcontractor applications.
· Work closely with the contracts management team to assess risks and opportunities
· Preparing cost reconciliation reports for commercial manager?
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will: ?
· Have prior good general contractual experience within a processed environment
· Strong communication and negotiation skills.
· Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
· RICS chartered (or working towards) is desirable
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary up to £45,000 DOE
- Exceptional Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme