|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 13:31|
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a friendly commercial team within an outstanding developer based close to Aylesbury, Bucks. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a specialist in luxury residential properties who deliver cradle to grave solutions with a high-specification level of design and finish.
The role of Quantity Surveyor:
You will be working alongside experienced Surveyors to deliver high-end homes throughout Bucks, Herts, Herts and Oxford while potentially running your own smaller projects. You will not be working for a "house basher" or "volume housebuilder" rather a business who only works on select prime developments.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will gain exposure to a range of residential builds including apartment blocks, town houses, detached houses, all of which are completed to a high-specification.
You will be liaising with the clients throughout the projects and ensure you deliver both an exceptional build but also ensure you manage the relationship with the client effectively to ensure an easy, cost effective and tailored service.
Desired experience for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Ideally the Quantity Surveyor should be degree qualified
- Minimum of 3 years UK construction experience
- You should have substantial experience on residential projects (ideally high-spec)
- Ideally you should have experience leading a residential development from cradle to grave
- Housing developer background is preferred, if not main contractors will be considered
- You must be able to run your own smaller projects with minimal assistant
- You must present well and have strong skills of communication
- You must be able to work under time constraints and hit deadlines
What's on offer for the Quantity Surveyor?
We are flexible on the salary but as a rough guideline we can pay £40,000 - £60,000. There is flex on the salary for Quantity Surveyors with the right experience. The salary will also accompany a benefits package.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with the relevant experience, then please apply via the job advertisement or send me your CV directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
£40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension & more
South East London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package