|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus,benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 16:41|
Flagship development, SW London
Up to £60,000 plus package
We are excited to be recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on one of the largest residential developments in the country right now! We are looking for a sharp Quantity Surveyor to join a site based team in south west London and working on a project with a total value of £200m+. Once of in a career type of opportunity!
The Quantity Surveyor role:
This is a potentially career changing opportunity for the right candidate as it will not only offer you the chance to join a forward thinking Residential Developer, but it will also allow you the chance to work on a nationally recognised project!
The Quantity Surveyor will slot into an established commercial team based on site in south west London, tasked with delivering over 700 units!
Desired experience for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience on £100m project is advantageous
- It is essential you have large scale residential experience
- Developer background is ideal if not, we will consider main contractors
- The Quantity Surveyor must be experience in managing large packages (up to £20m)
- You must be able to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- The Quantity Surveyor must be able to deal with stakeholder of all levels!
- Experience managing a junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor is ideal.
What's on offer for the Quantity Surveyor?
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Car / travel allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits
- Great training and support
This position offers the right Quantity Surveyor fantastic long-term career prospects both in terms of progression and project experience. Feel free to send me your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, car/travel allowance, pension
£300 - £320 per day
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Flexible hours / 6% pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
£38000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, negotiable