|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum + benefits and car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 14:55|
£45,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are excited to be recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor based close to Warlingham, Surrey. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a long-standing and reputable main contractor within a specialist residential division. The position is a mixture of office based and site based working.
Quantity Surveyor position:
You will be joining a specialist residential team who work in partnership with Housing Associations and Local Authorities to deliver housing projects from cradle to grave.
The projects are generally high and low-rise developments valuing between £3m and £20m.
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining an established commercial team (who also have a very low rate of staff turnover) where your role will be to run your own smaller projects and work alongside a Senior Quantity Surveyor to manage larger schemes. Your time will be split between the office in Warlingham and site.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum 3 years post qual experience
- Main contractor background is essential
- Residential project experience is a must.
- The Quantity Surveyor must have extensive knowledge of JCT
- The Quantity Surveyor must be able to work effectively in a team.
- Prior experience managing an Assistant Quantity Surveyor would be ideal
- Project experience up to £20m.
- Based within 1 hour of Warlingham
What's on offer for the Quantity Surveyor?
- £45,000 - £65,000 salary
- Car / Travel allowance
- Generous Bonus Scheme
This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable construction company who have many years of trading history under their belt. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be trusted to manage his own time in terms of site and office split and report back as needed.