|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£28000 - £50000 per annum + PENSION & HEALTHCARE|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2017 17:09|
Quantity Surveyor - Ultra high-spec residential - Career progression
Would you like a chance to work on some of the most expensive, luxurious and high-spec homes in the UK? You will be working in areas such as Notting Hill, Knightsbridge and Kensington on properties which sell for up to £30milliom! This role will offer a fantastic environment to challenge and develop your skillset on technically challenging projects.
What it takes!
- Due to the complex nature of the projects you will need a good understanding of civils and structural elements as the majority of these properties will include basement works.
- Experience within the high-spec residential sector would be preferable but not essential.
- You must be driven and ambitious!
- Strong attention to details - with properties this expensive the client expects the best quality
- You must be willing to work hard, and prioritise the client's needs in order to maintain this companies excellent reputation
What's on offer?
My client is open to various levels from Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor up to a Quantity Surveyor level.
- Salaries can range from £28K up to £50K depending on experience.
- Pension and healthcare
- Career development and further training
- The chance to gain a wider understanding of the whole construction process
- You will also have the chance to deal with clients and win new business
I understand you may be settled or not at the right level but I wanted to give you this information as construction is a small world and good people generally know good people! We are offering a £250 referral bonus should you recommend someone who then goes on to get the job.
Should you wish to be considered please send over the CV and I will come back to you on Monday.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £65000 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + 6k car allowance, fuelcard, pension
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£180.00 - £230 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £45000 per annum