Consultancy - Central London
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
An exceptional opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established multidisciplinary consultancy in Central London has just landed fresh on my desk. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a long standing company that's had successful trading for the last 50 years and employees over 200 staff.
Quantity Surveyor Position
The Quantity Surveyor will be working for an independent construction consultancy who provide a quality service to their clients through delivering a high level of technical understanding, spanning over various sectors. Some of the sectors the successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved with include, but are not limited to; education, health, leisure, industrial, mixed use and residential.
You will be joining an incredible firm with a proven track record delivering excellent projects, ranging from residential projects in excess of 10,000 new homes occupying almost 200 acres, to the delivery of almost 1 million square ft. of industrial space for a leading car manufacturer.
As well as the amazing projects you will be involved with, you will also benefit from working for a company that dedicates a lot of its time into the personal development of its staff. They also believe in providing a brilliant working environment and go the extra mile to ensure that you get the best work/life balance.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor position
- Minimum of 3+ years as a Quantity Surveyor
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- MRICS qualified is advantageous, but isn't a deal breaker.
- Must have a strong PQS background
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients
- Capable of working to stringent time scales
- Experience working in the residential and commercial sectors is preferred.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- 6 monthly pay review
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
- Payment of a professional membership
- Early closure times on Fridays, to contribute to a positive work/life balance
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
South East London, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Sub Contractor | City of Lond...
West London, London, £60000 - £65000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | West London | £60,000 I am cu...
West London, London, £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor | West London | £55,000 Intermediate...
Reading, Berkshire, £275 - £325 per day
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Reading | Excellent day rate ...
Worcestershire, England, £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor One of the UK's leading sub-contractors is seekin...