|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, health, bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Ed Mears|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2017 14:42|
Project Quantity Surveyor
Company: Main contractor
Salary: Up to £55,000 plus benefits
- Secure company with a strong pipeline of work into 2018.
- Doubled its turnover over the past 5 years - expansion is on-going.
- Regional projects so you'll never be too far from home.
- Ethical and reputable company that pay their subbies and suppliers on time.
- Chartered company to gain accreditation in house.
- Fresh role in new office, progression routes in place.
This company is a well-established name in the industry that are looking to open a new regional office. They are an incredibly stable and successful company with some of the best staff retention in the industry and work on a range of public and private sector projects.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work on projects from tender stage through the delivery phase to completion. Projects will range in value from £3m to £80m across varied sectors including education health, commercial, accommodation, retail and industrial.
The Key Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience working post-graduation for a main or sub-contractor.
- Proven track record of working on and off site, with projects up to £5m.
- A good range of commercial construction project experience.
- Educated to a high standard in a construction specific qualification.
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive package
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £42000 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car,Pension,Healthcare
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Additional benefits