|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 10:14|
Central London - Consultancy
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum
An exceptional opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable multidisciplinary consultancy based in Central London. The applying Quantity Surveyor will be joining a longstanding firm with over 50 years of successful business who employ over 200 employees.
Quantity Surveyor Position
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining an independent construction consultancy where you will you have the ability to gain invaluable exposure in a number of sectors; including but not limited to: education, health, leisure, industrial, mixed use and residential.
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining an incredible firm with a proven track record delivering exciting projects. Currently engrossed in the delivery of over 7,000 new homes over a 27 year period in the Centre of London. They have experience over the board, from their large residential projects to the execution of almost 1 million square ft. of industrial space for a leading car manufacturer.
As well as working for an exciting, prospective firm, you'll benefit from working for a company that believes in promoting high levels of balance between their work and life. They also put a lot of time and effort into the development of their employees as they look to fast track you through seniority.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor position
- Minimum of 3+ years as a Quantity Surveyor
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- MRICS qualified is advantageous, but not a deal breaker.
- Must come from a PQS background.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients
- Capable of working to stringent time scales
- Experience working in the residential and commercial sectors is preferred.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- 6 monthly pay review
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
- Payment of a professional membership
- Early closure times on Fridays, to contribute to a positive work/life balance
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits