|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + Travel Allowance, Pension, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 15:48|
Central London - Consultancy
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum
An opportunity of a lifetime has just hit my desk for a Quantity Surveyor to join a market leading construction and property Consultancy based in Central London. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a firm that has nearly 200 years of successful trading across a wide scope of sectors
Quantity Surveyor Position
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a reputable consultancy who takes pride in leading the market with the scale of projects they immerse themselves in. You will be joining a consultancy who provides services in varying sectors including but not limited to; commercial, retail, education, healthcare, infrastructure, energy and utilities.
You will be joining an incredible firm who have successfully delivered projects exceeding values of £20bn. From commercial, high spec offices exceeding 1,000,000sqft for a leading technology company to the complete redevelopment of a town centre creating more than 500,000sqft of retail and leisure space, supported by a new multi-storey car park comprising of more than 1500 car parking spaces.
The possibilities with this company are endless and you could rapidly find yourself progressing through one of the leading consultancies in the UK, working on some extremely prolific projects.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor position
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management of Quantity Surveying.
- The applying Quantity Surveyor must be MRICS qualified or currently sitting their APC.
- Must also have previous experience working in either the education or healthcare sectors.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients.
- Capable of working to stringent time scales.
- Client facing individual with experience on pre and post contract work.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- Travel allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits