|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 12:18|
Maidenhead - Consultancy
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has just hit my desk for a Quantity Surveyor to join a multidisciplinary consultancy based near Maidenhead. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a longstanding firm who have more than 80 years of trading within the commercial world.
Quantity Surveyor Position
The Quantity Surveyor will be working for an independent construction consultancy who take pride in the quality of service they deliver to their clients by understanding their technical needs. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working in a number of different sectors, including but not limited to, retail, commercial, education, healthcare, heritage sites, sports and leisure, museums and galleries, residential and transport.
You will be joining an incredible firm who have an extensive track record delivering high profile projects across a number of sectors. They are currently engaged in a variety of projects from a 100,000sqft state of the art education project to a 36,000sqft logistics facility.
If the opportunity to work on these kind of projects doesn't entice you enough, the successful candidate will also benefit from the extremely promising progression schemes in place, as they are a firm believer of promoting internally.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor position
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveyor.
- MRICS qualified is advantageous, but isn't a deal breaker.
- Must come from a PQS background.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients
- Capable of working to stringent time scales
- Experience working in the residential and commercial sectors is preferred.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits