|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Car, Pension, Health Care Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 17:34|
Consultancy - Bristol
£40,000 - £55,000 per annum
An exceptional opportunity has just hit my desk for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a multidisciplinary Consultancy firm based in Bristol. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a well-established firm who offer unrivalled sector knowledge to their clients across a national and international stage.
Quantity Surveyor Position
The Quantity Surveyor will be working for an independent construction Consultancy who take pride in the fact that they are able to offer unrivalled sector knowledge to all of their clients. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to a number of different sectors, including; Data Centres, Highways, Power Stations, Utilities, Rail and Aviation.
You will be joining an established firm that have an extensive track record delivering high value projects nationally and internationally and excel by providing tailored solutions for every client; however big or small.
If the opportunity to work for a reputable consultancy doesn't entice you enough, my client are actually looking to fast-track the successful candidate into a more senior position as the look to expand the company further through their extremely promising progression scheme.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor position
- The applying Quantity Surveyor must be either MRICS, MCIOB or MCInstCES.
- Experience in Data Centres, Highways, Power Stations, Utilities, Rail and Aviation is advantageous, however not a deal breaker.
- Must have a broad knowledge of JCT and NEC
- PQS background is ideal, however candidates from all backgrounds are considered, as long as they are able to prove that they are adaptable.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients
- Capable of working to stringent time scales
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
€45000 - €60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
€50000 - €60000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, and Expenses
City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + H/C, Pension, Professional Membership