|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 12:15|
Guildford - Consultancy
£40,000 - £55,000 per annum
An exceptional opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a multidisciplinary Construction and Property Consultancy has just hit my desk. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a well-established firm who, through mergers provide over 130 years of expertise meaning they are able to offer unparalleled services to their clients.
Quantity Surveyor Position
The Quantity Surveyor will be working for an independent construction and property consultancy who have an outstanding track record, with the majority of their work generated through repeat business and recommendations. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working for a company who work in a number of different sectors, including but not limited to; automotive, retail, commercial, ecclesiastical, education, heritage, residential, sports and leisure.
You will be joining an incredible firm who have an extensive track record delivering high profile projects across a number of sectors. They are currently engaged in a variety of projects from a circa 7,000m2 education project, valued at over £22m, to a mixed use development based in Central London valued at just over £7m.
If the opportunity to join a well-established firm who work on projects of this calibre doesn't entice you enough, the successful candidate will also benefit from the extremely promising progression schemes in place, as they are a firm believer of promoting internally.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor position
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveyor.
- MRICS qualified is advantageous, but isn't a deal breaker.
- Must come from a PQS background.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients
- Capable of working to stringent time scales
- Experience working in the residential and commercial sectors is preferred.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits