|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 09:27|
Working from home
£40,000 - £65,000 per annum
We have a brand new requirement from a small but growing Drylining Contractor based in London. We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the team working for tier one Contractors and Developers on major construction projects in Central London.
The Quantity Surveyor role:
The Quantity Surveyor will be working from home mostly with travel to Central London for site visits and meetings when required. The vacancy is within a forward thinking sub-contractor who work with the likes of Multiplex so its crucial you are able to work effectively on your own and report back effectively to ensure clients are serviced to the highest standard.
Criteria for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working for a drylining sub-contractor is essential
- Prior experience dealing with Tier 1 construction companies is advantageous
- You must be willing to get your hands dirty and get stuck in whenever required (it is a small business after all!)
- You must be able to hit deadlines consistently
- The Quantity Surveyor must be able to effectively report to clients (written and verbal)
- Its cruciual you able to work through variations in a diligent and time effective matter
- Prior experience managing multiple sites at one time is preferred.
Remuneration for the Quantity Surveyor:
For this role we are happy to consider both Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors, offering a salary of £40,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to play a fundamental part of a growing business while also enjoying the comfort and flexibility of home working. This role will require you to multi-task, manage your own time and communicate with stakeholders both internally and externally.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with the relevant experience and wish to apply, you can either apply via the job advertisement or send me your CV directly to B.email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
€45000 - €60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
€50000 - €60000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, and Expenses
City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + H/C, Pension, Professional Membership