|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 11:41|
Borehamwood - Consultancy
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum
An exceptional opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an independent multidisciplinary construction consultancy located near Borehamwood. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a firm that has been successfully trading for over 50 years employing nearly 300 employees.
The Quantity Surveyor position
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a reputable consultancy who takes pride in being able to provide specialist services to all of their clients, whilst also being market-leaders with regards to the scale of projects they immerse themselves in. You will be joining a consultancy who provides services in varying sectors, including, but not limited to; commercial, retail, education, healthcare, ecclesiastical, residential and utilities.
You will be joining an incredible firm who have successfully delivered projects exceeding values of £2bn. From commercial, high spec offices exceeding 1,000,000sqft for a leading technology company to the complete redevelopment of a town centre, creating more than 500,000sqft of retail and leisure space, supported by a new multi-storey car park comprising of more than 1500 car parking spaces.
The possibilities with this company are endless and you could rapidly find yourself progressing through one of the leading consultancies in the UK, working on some extremely prolific projects.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor position
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying
- The applying Quantity Surveyor must be MRICs qualified or currently sitting their APC.
- Must also have previous experience working in either the residential, commercial, education or healthcare sectors.
- IT literacy is essential, especially in respect to preparing spreadsheet.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients
- Capable of working to stringent time scales.
- Client facing individual with the experience on pre and post contract work.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £45,000- £60,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- Travel allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£30000.00 - £40000 per annum + car allowance