|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 08:56|
Orpington - Construction Company
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum
An incredible opportunity has just hit my desk for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a multidisciplinary construction company located near Orpington. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a firm that has successfully involved themselves in projects exceeding £30m.
Quantity Surveyor position
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a reputable construction company who take pride in being able to professionally deliver projects in excess of £30m. You will be joining a construction company who involve themselves in a number of differing sectors, including but not limited to; residential, mixed-use, regeneration and health.
You will be joining a firm who are currently engaged in a number of projects from a development on Chelsea Bridge of over 250 dwellings to valued at £24m to the delivery of circa 500 new units valuing at over £120m over the year.
The possibilities with this company are endless, and you could rapidly find yourself progressing through this expanding company, working on some extremely prolific projects.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor position
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Advantageous if the candidate is chartered, however isn't a deal breaker at all.
- Must have strong experience working either for a contraction or developer, preferably on residential projects.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients.
- Capable of working to stringent time scales.
- Must have experience on projects from cradle to grave (Start to finish)
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£30000.00 - £40000 per annum + car allowance