|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 10:05|
Consultancy - Sevenoaks
£35,000 - £55,000 per annum
An incredible opportunity has just landed on my desk for a Quantity Surveyor with Main Contractor or Developer experience to join a reputable Consultancy located near Sevenoaks. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a longstanding firm who have more than 50 years of trading within the commercial world.
Quantity Surveyor position
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working for an independent construction consultancy who go the extra mile to ensure that their clients' needs are met by delivering quality service through their technical competency. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a consultancy who work in a number of sectors, including but not limited too; Education, Health, Mixed-use, Regeneration, however the Quantity Surveyor will mainly be focusing on the residential side of the business.
This incredible firm would like to take a Quantity Surveyor on board who would happily involve themselves in delivering high profile projects across a number of sectors. They are currently engaged in a variety of projects from a 31 storey tower block containing 121 high end apartments valued at over £50 million in Canary Wharf, to 242 apartments in Chelsea valued at over £30 million
If the opportunity to work on these kind of projects doesn't entice you enough, the successful candidate will also benefit from the extremely promising progression schemes they have in place, as they are a firm believer in internal promotion.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- MRICS qualified is advantageous, but not a deal breaker, however a sight to become chartered is valued.
- Must have some experience either working for a Main contractor or a Developer, preferably on residential projects.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients.
- Capable of working to stringent time scales.
- Must have experience on projects from cradle to grave (Start to finish)
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £35,000 - £55,000 per annum
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to J.Cooke@project-resource.co.uk or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus