|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Health Care Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 17:58|
Developer - Edgware
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum
An exceptional opportunity has just landed on my desk for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a market leading house developer, with a site that's about to go live in Edgware. The successful Quantity Surveyor will benefit from joining a leading developer who offer an extremely promising progression structure.
Quantity Surveyor position
One of London's leading developers are looking to employ a Quantity Surveyor. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on a site that has just gone live near Edgware. The site itself will comprise of over 290 units and will be live for the next 2 years.
This company delivers small sites from 10 units all the way up to sites that consist of over 3000 units. The product that they produce is regarded as relatively lucrative, with properties on this site reaching values of circa £1million.
The Quantity Surveyor will benefit massively as the company is constantly growing and starting new sites meaning opportunity to progress will be available throughout your career.
Desired criteria for this Quantity Surveyor position
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a reputable Housing Developer
- The Quantity Surveyor must have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
- MRICS qualified is advantageous but definitely not a deal breaker as the company will support anyone that would like to get chartered.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients.
- Capable of working to stringent time scales
- Experience working in the residential sector is a must.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Car/Travel allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
- Payment of a professional membership
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email and up to date CV to J.Cooke@project-resource.co.uk or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus