|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Car/Travel, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 12:18|
Edgware - Contractor
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum
An exceptional opportunity has just landed on my desk for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a site that is going live in the next few months. They are seeking an eager individual who has plans on succeeding through their already successful company.
Quantity Surveyor position
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining one of the largest residential property development companies in the United Kingdom who operate a who have over 6,000 employees and has a network of over 30 divisions and was founded more than 60 years ago.
In this instance the Quantity Surveyor will be joining a team on a site located near Edgware which will comprise of more than 280 units and will run continuously for the next 2 years. The Quantity Surveyor should be able to seamlessly fit into the team, leading and guiding less senior members of the team.
Due to the size and nature of this company the successful Quantity Surveyor will benefit from the progression and training that is available, as they look to develop all their staff. The Quantity Surveyor will also benefit from the sheer size of the projects they will be involved in, gaining invaluable experience and exposure.
Desired criteria for the Quantity Surveyor position
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying
- At least 3 years working as a Quantity Surveyor on residential projects, preferably larger more recognisable projects.
- Must have previous experience working in the residential sector.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients.
- Capable of working to stringent time scales.
- Experience working on pre and post contract work
Remuneration for the successful Quantity Surveyor
- £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Travel//Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare contributions
- Bonus scheme
- One private membership payment.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
£40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension & more
South East London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package