|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car/Travel, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 11:00|
Quantity Surveyor (M&E)
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Contractor - Southampton
An excellent position has just hit my desk for an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable Contractor in Southampton. The Successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will be joining a firm that turnover £60+million a year.
Quantity Surveyor (M&E) position
This M&E Quantity Surveyor must have a strong M&E bias as they will be joining a firm that primarily works in the mechanical and electrical services. However, they also specialise in air conditioning, facilities maintenance and manufacturing.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a firm that strive to manage and develop a successful business who offer complete mechanical and electrical services for their clients.
The M&E Quantity Surveyor will benefit from joining a company that is continually developing and expanding, currently hiring almost 200 staff. They have a brilliant work/life balance and one of the highest retention rates in the south.
This role with predominantly be site based with regional travel, however a couple of days a week will be spent in their headquarters in Southampton.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor (M&E) position
- The applying Quantity Surveyor must have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial management.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience working for a contractor.
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical bias is a must
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients.
- Capable of working to stringent time scales.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Life insurance contributions
- Private healthcare contributions
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
£40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension & more
South East London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package