|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 16:40|
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultancy - Brighton
I am currently working with a well-established consultancy located in Brighton who are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a multi-disciplined construction consultancy, who have been around almost 50 years.
Quantity Surveyor position
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a well-established multi-disciplinary construction consultancy who have been around for almost 30 years and employ over 160 people. Over the years they have managed to build a reputation of integrity, reliability and excellence across several sectors, including but not limited to; commercial, retail, industrial, education and residential.
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a firm that involve themselves in several projects across the county, from the demolition and build of a 330,000 sqft of Grade A office space valued at over £100million, to a large scale mixed-use development built over 4 phases. This development aims to create approximately 1900 new homes, including a primary school, and community space, valued at over £200million.
Not only will the successful Quantity Surveyor be joining a firm that works on multi-million pound projects, they will also be joining a firm that are able to offer the support and progression the apply Quantity Surveyor needs to become chartered.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor role
- The Quantity Surveyor will have either a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- The Quantity Surveyor will preferably be RICS or CIOB qualified, with the outlook to become chartered in the foreseeable future.
- Over 3 years post graduate experience, with the capability to run projects from perception to completion with limited assistance.
- The Quantity Surveyor will preferably come from a PQS background.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients.
- Self-directed and forward thinking and capable of working to stringent time scales.
- Experience working on Bills of Quantities is desirable.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £35,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Outlined career progression for the successful Quantity Surveyor
- Sponsorship of a professional accreditation
- Initially 25 days annual leave increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- The ability to buy additional holiday
- Social events
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, other benefits
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension & more