|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 16:39|
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + Accommodation + Travel + Tax Free Living Allowance
Job Ref: JR67065
Are you interested in building a career as a Quantity Surveyor in the specialist data centre sector within construction, whilst working for one of the most respected specialist critical systems contractors who offer APC support and excellent career progression?
Our client, an established and globally recognised specialist tier 1 contractor, are currently actively recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their specialist data centre team to work on complex and challenging projects in Holland.
This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great tier 1 contractor that will proactively help you through APC and help you achieve MRICS status.
You will primarily be based on a very large data centre site in Holland, but there will also be the opportunity to work on other data centre projects around Europe.
The rotation on this position is 10 days in country, 4 days out of country.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Preparation of tenders, negotiation of contracts, managing of contactors
- Reviewing and ensuring compliance to existing contracts
- Cost Analysis of Projects, preparation of invoices
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Purchasing of materials, general administration duties
- Support and assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management. Failing this, a HNC in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- 4+ years' UK, Irish, or European experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working on data centre projects would be a bonus, but is not expected
- Equally, experience working on pharmaceutical, semi-conductor plant, hospital, or heavy industrial projects would be a bonus
- Ideally experience working for a tier 1 contractor
- Must offer flexibility to rotate to Holland on the above rotation scheme
- Longevity in career history is desired
To apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus