|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2017 08:56|
Quantity Surveyor - Warrington
A Top UK Main contractor has a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team and work on some major civil engineering projects UK wide. This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work in a company that will allow for learning and growth of skills and potential progression.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be working on the major civil engineering aspects of numerous projects throughout the UK, which will include some mechanical, pipeline and steel elements.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
- Civil Engineering is a must
- NEC contract experience is a necessity
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Quantity Surveying background.
As the successful Quantity Surveyor you will be looking at between £40-£45, plus competitive benefits should you be successful.
Why Should You Apply?
- Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
- Experience working within a UK main contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor, please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + additional benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£220 - £350 per day
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + additional benefits