|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£55000 - £57000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 18:01|
Quantity Surveyor | Surrey | Tier 1 Contractor
I am looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading construction consultancy that deliver projects across all the major build sectors; however, the bulk of their work is currently within education, healthcare and leisure sectors with values ranging between £5m-£50m.
This established contractor has been trading for almost a decade and have an outstanding reputation within the construction industry. They are one the UK's market leading main contractors, employing over 20,000 staff and have over 400 projects on site across the country.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor should be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of a Quantity Surveyor role and must have a proven track record of managing and delivering Quantity Surveying services from inception to completion on construction projects, in a client facing as well as technical role.
- Manage the commercial resources of the assigned project to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts
- Provide commercial expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuations, claims, budgets, monitoring, and contract/workstream performance data
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement policies for risk management
- Support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, material and plant orders
- Ensure cash flow is maximised through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Hold the relevant qualifications (degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying desirable)
- Ideally experienced working for large main contractors
- Recently experience working under the JCT form of contract is essential.
- Experience delivering healthcare, education and leisure projects would be advantageous
- Its essential you are a well-presented Quantity Surveyor with strong communicative skills.
- We are looking for personable team players!
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £57,000 per annum.
- Company car
- Fast tracked career development.
- Company matched pension
- Other flexible benefits
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Quantity Surveyor | Surrey | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £50000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance & Benefits Package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance and Package