|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 11:18|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Package: £35K to £45K + car allowance of £5k and upto 30%bonus - (will pay more for exceptional candidates)
Location: Shrewsbury - nationwide projects
A Leading UK Contractor is looking for 2 x Quantity Surveyors. This company is an impressive brand within the industry and operates across a variety of sectors including: Student Accommodation, Luxury Residential, Hotels and Commercial.
This contractor has a high volume of work and is ideal for anyone that likes a fast paced, busy work environment.
The opportunity to grow and prove your ability is a real selling point here, working alongside and learning from very experienced SQS's. You will have the opportunity to progress to a SQS within 6-12 months.
The successful candidate should have experience with a main contractor. To perform well in the role, the applicant should also have strong IT skills and possess great communication skills. A degree in Quantity Surveying is also preferable.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast track career progression
- Main contractor background
- Full time candidates only (no day release)
- Ideally worked on Hotels or Residential schemes
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Application process:
This is an urgent Quantity Surveyor position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If you are interested in the role apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's